What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We collect many kinds of Personal Data to operate effectively and provide you with the best products, services and user experiences we can. In particular:
- Account Information – If you create an account on one of our Sites or via one of our Apps, we may collect your first name, last name, address, email address and phone number. If your account includes a subscription to one or more of our ATM services, we may collect the number on the card you use to access our ATMs (“ATM Card“), as well as the date, time and location of any transactions you make on our ATMs in association with your account. We may also collect information about your usage of our Sites and Apps in association with your account, such as the pages you viewed, the links you click, and your search queries and results.
- Payment Information – If you purchase any products or services through our Sites or Apps, we will ask you to provide us with your first name, last name, address, email address, phone number and payment card information.
- Mobile Information – When you use our Apps, we collect your device’s unique identifier and other technical information about your device and App usage. Some of our Apps also provide location-based services, such as notifying you if one of our ATMs is nearby. Based on how you configure the App settings, we may collect information about your location through the App to provide such location-based services.
We may also collect Personal Data that allows us to be in contact with you (such as email address, phone number and address), information about your user experience or opinions, and other Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our products and services.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data to provide and optimize our products and services. In particular, we use:
- Account Information to manage your account, identify your ATM Card within our network of ATMs, communicate with you in relation to your account, personalize our Sites and Apps for you, provide you with customer service, and monitor the performance of our Sites and Apps.
- Payment Information to process your transactions, deliver products, services and rewards to you, and provide you with related customer service.
- Website Information and Mobile Information to monitor the performance of our Sites and Apps, analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites and Apps, and ensure their technological compatibility with users.
We also use the Personal Data you provide us to respond to your comments and questions, better understand your needs, and generally improve our products and services.
What Personal Data Do We Disclose?
What Personal Data Do We Disclose?
- Affiliates – We may share Personal Data with any of our subsidiaries, or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, for the purpose of providing our Services and improving our products and services.
- Service Providers – We share Personal Data with third-party service providers, acting as data processors, who perform a variety of functions to enable us to provide our services, such as processing transactions, delivering products and services, conducting advertising on our behalf, analyzing and improving our products and services, and protecting against fraud. These service providers only have access to the Personal Data necessary to perform their functions, only act on our behalf and under our instructions, and may not use it for purposes other than to perform such functions.
- Legal – We may disclose Personal Data to courts, law enforcement agencies and other government bodies if we suspect that an individual’s use of our products and services involves illegal activity or is otherwise inconsistent with any applicable terms and conditions. We may also disclose Personal Data where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- Business Transfers – In the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all Personal Data we collect to the relevant third party involved in the reorganization, merger or sale, with the consent of data subjects if and as required under applicable privacy laws.
- With Your Consent – We may also share Personal Data with other third parties subject to your prior consent.
We may share with third parties statistical and aggregated data based on use of the Sites and Apps but in these cases such data cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
Where Is Your Personal Data Stored and Processed and For How Long?
Access, Correction and Other Rights